Share Your Knowledge and Build Your Brand — Speak at HOUSTEX!
Do you have expertise in a specific manufacturing technology, process or management subject (including lean) or other topics? Enrich the growth of Southwest manufacturing by sharing your experience and expertise. HOUSTEX is more than an exposition, it’s also three days of learning opportunities, technology transfer and idea generation for attendees – and a unique platform for you (and your company) to stand out above the crowd!
HOUSTEX attendees want to experience the latest manufacturing technologies and management ideas that can help them grow and adapt to changing market conditions and customer demands. Demonstrate your company’s expertise at the show floor HOUSTEX Theater, and position yourself as an industry leader.
Submit Your Abstract Today!
Deadline is April 11, 2018
To submit your presentation, simply complete the online form below. Please complete all the fields to help us find the appropriate session for your presentation.
Click here to view HOUSTEX 2017 Educational topics.
Here’s How You’ll Benefit:
- Get industry-wide exposure as a leader
- Offer creative solutions to manufacturing challenges
- Showcase your company’s leadership, innovation, and success
- Make new industry contacts
- Reach key industry decision-makers through advance promotional materials
To be Considered, Your Submission Should Be:
- Electronically completed and submitted by April 11, 2018
- Timely and useful to the manufacturing community
- Intended for technology users
- Free of commercialism and clearly defined
- Free of comments regarding any industry competitors
NEW! All confirmed speakers receive a complimentary custom landing page to help them promote their HOUSTEX participation.
To submit your presentation, complete the online form below. Select the appropriate topics to help us find the appropriate program for your presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the HOUSTEX Advisory Committee.
Please Note: HOUSTEX speakers are volunteers. SME does not reimburse for speaking or travel expenses.
We’re looking for 30-45 minute presentations (including Q & A) in suggested topics such as:
Automation & Robotics
Cybersecurity / IoT
Environmental & Safety
Measurement & Inspection
Research and Development
Case Studies on Any of the Above
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org